Quantcast

Island Hideaway

With Easter just around the corner, it is time to take the family away from the cold UK weather and get some well deserved R&R. The perfect place to forget about everything is in the Maldives – Island Hideaway at Dhonakulhi Spa Resort & Marina.

 

Covering just 5% of the island of Huavahendoo leaving 95% of lush jungle (and two wild cats!), the resort has everything for adults and kids alike to have the holiday of their lives thanks to the Island Hideaway’s kid club – The Tender Hearts Club – which leaves parents to relax in the sun or spa while a team of trained professionals takes the kids to the sand playground or on adventures around the island on bicycles.

Stay in one of the fabulous villas that are big enough to house two adults and two children, relax in the plunge pool or private beach. The best bit? You get your very own personal butler to be on hand to do everything from waking the kids, to helping with food and drinks.

For more information, see www.island-hideaway.com

RELATED ARTICLES
1 2 3 4
Restaurant Review: Clockjack Oven in Londons West
Every year when I visit Spain, top of the list of things to

An Interview With Chef Lee Bull
Former head chef at Le Caprice, Lee Bull, and former Caprice Holdings CEO, Des

Restaurant Review: Gogi in Londons Maida Vale
Despite the recession, research by the Confederation of

Summer Recipe: Stuffed Red Peppers
Several years ago my sister went on a cycling holiday around France. The owner

Summer Recipe: Sticky Chilli Prawn Skewers
Entertaining this summer? Then maybe you need some

Book Review: Soup Can Make You Thin
I am not a fan of the word diet and I’ve never been keen on the idea of

RELATED SLIDESHOWS
1 2 3
For The Latest In Fashion + Beauty
Get Our Weekly Newsletter