Remaining one of London’s hotspots and home to the most famous bar in town, The Metropolitan London is enduringly fashionable. Majestically placed on the corner of Park Lane, the hotel has been open since 1997, undergoing a refurb in 2006 and more recently an extensive redesign of all the hotel’s bathrooms.
Synonymous with fashion – the staff are dressed in Emporio Armani – the 150 rooms and suites are a home from home to the rich and famous on a weekly basis who come to relax in the spa, eat at Nobu and sip cocktails in the Met Bar.
A short walk to all of London’s best shopping streets, the Met is ideally placed for a girly weekend – and the Tote-to-Toe shopping experience package is the one to book.
Zen, contemporary rooms are perfect for pre-shopping relaxation and to get dressed for a night on the town and we are offering Glam readers a 20% discount on the Tote-to-toe package at The Metropolitan between 1st August until 5th September, normally £309 per room, night.
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Metropolitan Room
- Bottle of chilled pink Champagne in your room on arrival
- £50 worth of vouchers for Selfridges
- A Metropolitan London tote bag
- ‘Independent London’ by Moritz Steiger & Effie Fotaki
- VERYstyleguide for London and VERYstylemap for London
- COMO Shambhala Aromatherapy Gift Set
- Access to London’s best connected Concierge
- Priority reservation in Nobu
- Access to the famous members-only Met Bar
- Healthy breakfast for two
- Late check-out until 4pm
Simply quote ‘GLAMUK’ when calling the reservations department on +44 (0)20 7447 1047 or book directly here…
Get the girls ready for the ultimate pampering shopping experience.
The Metropolitan Hotel
Old Park Lane, London